Pictures, Episodes, and Cast Information
All ordering information is at the bottom of each page of my site.
Be sure to check out my main page for other details. Here is a sample of what I have:
First Aired October 1980
Last Aired December 1981
This episode list is for reference only
1. 2-1 01-Oct-1980 The Birth of Astroboy
2. 2-2 08-Oct-1980 Astroboy vs. Atlas
3. 2-3 15-Oct-1980 The Robot Circus
4. 2-4 15-Oct-1980 Saving our Classmate
5. 2-5 22-Oct-1980 Astroboy vs. Atlas II: The Resurrection of Atlas
6. 2-6 05-Nov-1980 Robot Land
7. 2-7 12-Nov-1980 Frankenstein
8. 2-8 19-Nov-1980 Red Cat
9. 2-9 26-Nov-1980 Astroboy vs. Atlas III: Crystal of the Desert
10. 2-10 03-Dec-1980 The Vehicle, White Planet
11. 2-11 10-Dec-1980 The Robot President
12. 2-12 17-Dec-1980 Damdam's Neck
13. 2-13 24-Dec-1980 Lightning Man
14. 2-14 07-Jan-1981 Tomboy Uran
15. 2-15 14-Jan-1981 Robio and Robiet
16. 2-16 21-Jan-1981 Adventure on Mars
17. 2-17 28-Jan-1981 SOS on the Space Shuttle
18. 2-18 04-Feb-1981 Astroboy vs. Atlas IV: The Menacing Comet
19. 2-19 11-Feb-1981 The Devil's Balloon
20. 2-20 18-Feb-1981 Pook in Cruciform Island
21. 2-21 25-Feb-1981 The Fool Ivan
22. 2-22 04-Feb-1981 The Robot Who Lied
23. 2-23 11-Mar-1981 The Girl from Alsore
24. 2-24 18-Mar-1981 The Biggest Robot on Earth (Part 1)
25. 2-25 25-Mar-1981 The Biggest Robot on Earth (Part 2)
26. 2-26 01-Apr-1981 Astroboy vs. Atlas V: The Violent Gang Gadem
27. 2-27 08-Apr-1981 Major Operations by Black Jack
28. 2-28 29-Apr-1981 The Great Adventure of Little Robot Sam
29. 2-29 06-May-1981 Astroboy vs. Atlas VI: The King of the Ice
30. 2-30 13-May-1981 Uran and Uran
31. 2-31 03-Jun-1981 Dash in a Storm
32. 2-32 17-Jun-1981 Cleopatra's Mystery
33. 2-33 01-Jul-1981 Astroboy vs. Atlas VII: The Runaway Subway
34. 2-34 08-Jul-1981 The Little Elephant Pura
35. 2-35 15-Jul-1981 The Secret of Bee Island
36. 2-36 22-Jul-1981 The Monster of Kuraken
37. 2-37 05-Aug-1981 Rumy in Pochom-Pochom Island
38. 2-38 19-Aug-1981 Astroboy vs. Atlas VIII: The Destruction of the Satellite & The Proton Gun
39. 2-39 02-Sep-1981 The Stolen Sun
40. 2-40 16-Sep-1981 Black Looks
41. 2-41 23-Sep-1981 The Devil Garon
42. 2-42 14-Oct-1981 Hurry, You Three Second-Rate Knights!
43. 2-43 21-Oct-1981 Astroboy vs. Atlas IX: Atlas Forever
44. 2-44 28-Oct-1981 Space Leopard
45. 2-45 04-Nov-1981 Uran's God
46. 2-46 11-Nov-1981 Space Airport R45
47. 2-47 18-Nov-1981 Spaceship in Imminent Danger
48. 2-48 25-Nov-1981 Jinmen Iwa
49. 2-49 02-Dec-1981 Uran Loves Hit Men
50. 2-50 09-Dec-1981 The Devil's Place in Ordin
51. 2-51 16-Dec-1981 Rage of the Sphinx
52. 2-52 23-Dec-1981 Astroboy's First Love
DO NOT EXPECT HI FI STEREO RECORDINGS from anyone dealing in unofficial releases. If you are able to locate an unofficial release in stereo, consider yourself lucky. However, my prints are processed through an enhancer which DOES simulate stereo (meaning both channels will be playing)
ALL TAPES ARE OFFERED ON A COLLECTOR-TO-COLLECTOR BASIS. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A TITLE BEING OFFERED PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN REMOVE IT.
PRICES: All DVDs are $24 each or $25 if you use paypal.
All tapes are $18 each, $19 if you use paypal. See ordering info page for details. THIS INCLUDES POSTAGE AND HANDLING.
Canada orders please include additional $3.25 per tape.....so the total for normal delivery to Canada would be $21.25 per tape.
Foreign Orders:Please add $8.95 per tape for global priority mail (3-4 days) or add $8.15 for 1 tape or $14.65 for 2 tapes for AIR mail (8-10 days). All tapes are NTSC. (NTSC is the North American standard-if you are ordering from overseas be sure you have NTSC video tape recorders OR inquire about PAL transfers. If PAL transfer is needed please add an additional $10.
All tapes are Maxell, Fuji, or TDK. Tapes are recorded on 4-head HI-FI decks at SP for best quality. Due to customer confusion and my lack of explaining properly-we can no longer combine different items on one tape...sorry
I am also VERY open to trading. If you have anything you think I might be interested in trading feel free to offer. I am currently looking for the following: Silverhawks with original commercials, The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show 70s fillers-ex. when Bugs is singing "Gee golly whiz and golly gee oh I love a girl and she loves me" and Yosemite Sam is awoke by the singing....also looking for just about any cartoons from the 80's WITH original commercials....if you taped something yourself and still have it in a box somewhere-dig it out-I may need it! I am also interested in TOYS! From GI Joe to Star Wars-old or new. I am also way into old (pre-1965) comic books and old movie posters
Send Check or Money Order to:
John Wells PO Box 1733 Bettendorf, IA 52722
I am NOT an expert on television history. If names, dates, etc. are wrong let me know so I can change it.
If you are looking for detailed info on TV shows - check www.tvtome.com or www.bcdb.com or www.pazsaz.com - We are not affiliated in any way with these sites - but we do find them useful for the expert information they provide.
Please allow 2 weeks for checks to clear. This is due to bad checks I have received in the past. Money order payments sent within 4-8 BUSINESS days from the time I receive payment via 2 day priority mail.
I had a $170 bad check and I never received the merchandise or the $$$ so now we always wait....even if your check clears the day I deposit it....we still wait....cause most of the time we only go to the PO box 2 times a week...and sometimes there will be 2 or 3 checks in there... so even if I call the bank and ask if a deposit was good....there is no way to distinguish if your check is good or not.... so just assume you will have to wait 10 BUSINESS days from the time I deposit your check....not from the time you send your order out, and not from the time I recieve it....but when I deposit it.... I hope this is clear and not too insulting, but too many people lately have been expecting their orders way too fast....if you want the order fast....pay with a credit card-see the link on the order form icon or pay with money order.....Remember it was one JERK that caused all this grief.....this waiting time is a relatively new thing for us...and just the other day I am glad we waited because I had another bad check! It was not for a huge amount like the other one....but if I had sent it within 5 days I would have been out of luck. SO! I hope my customers (and future customers) are not too upset with this turn of events, but it has to be done..... Remember....delays can be avoided by paying with credit card or with money order
Grading System: EXC=Excellent print;Laser disc quality;cable TV quality; NO FLAWS VG=Very Good;Minor problems;look like 1st or 2nd generation copies of EXC prints GD=Good; Noticeable flaws here & there; still very watchable; typical boot quality; most foreign import prints look like this due to PAL transfer; skin starts to bleach out; reds bleed; sound begins to deteriorate FR=Fair; looks like you made a copy of your favorite boot for a friend w/out an enhancer; color prints start to lose color sound may be muffled or garbled PR=Poor; Stay away from this UNLESS you are a completist; barely watchable If there is a + or - after the grading-it means the quality is a little better or a little worse than the grade listed....
If you are interested in any of these titles and want more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org