Pictures, Episodes, and Cast Information
All ordering information is at the bottom of each page of my site.
Be sure to check out my main page for other details. Here is a sample of what I have:
First Aired September 1987
Last Aired December 1988
This episode list is for reference only
1. 1-1 19-Sep-1987 Double-Surfing Double Cross
2. 1-2 26-Sep-1987 The Dog Ate My Homework
3. 1-3 03-Oct-1987 The Make Over
4. 1-4 10-Oct-1987 My Fair Wilshire
5. 1-5 17-Oct-1987 Robot Romance
6. 1-6 24-Oct-1987 Casting Call
7. 1-7 31-Oct-1987 Down and Out in the Teen Club
8. 1-8 07-Nov-1987 Chase of a Lifetime
9. 1-9 14-Nov-1987 Downhill Racer
10. 1-10 21-Nov-1987 Radley Wipes Out
11. 1-11 28-Nov-1987 Shipwrecked
12. 1-12 05-Dec-1987 Halloween in the Hills
13. 1-13 12-Dec-1987 Visit from a Prince
14. 1-14 19-Dec-1987 Camp Camping
15. 1-15 26-Dec-1987 Dream Date
16. 1-16 02-Jan-1988 The Perfect Gift
17. 1-17 09-Jan-1988 A Time to Remember
18. 1-18 16-Jan-1988 Chester the Matchmaker
19. 1-19 23-Jan-1988 Who Wears the Pants?
20. 1-20 30-Jan-1988 Open for Business
21. 1-21 06-Feb-1988 Operation Soap Opera
22. 1-22 13-Feb-1988 Teen Club Carnival
23. 1-23 20-Feb-1988 Potions of Love
24. 1-24 27-Feb-1988 The Teen Cup
25. 1-25 05-Mar-1988 Ghost Story
26. 1-26 12-Mar-1988 Fairy Tale Flake Out
27. 1-27 19-Mar-1988 Nothing but Gossip
28. 1-28 26-Mar-1988 Now We're Cooking
29. 1-29 02-Apr-1988 Old at Heart
30. 1-30 09-Apr-1988 Death Valley 500
31. 1-31 16-Apr-1988 Star Split
32. 1-32 23-Apr-1988 Double Your Trouble
33. 1-33 30-Apr-1988 Take My Hostage, Please!
34. 1-34 07-May-1988 Trouble Times Three
35. 1-35 14-May-1988 Bianca's Dream
36. 1-36 21-May-1988 Pierce's Hundred Dollars
37. 1-37 28-May-1988 Look Deep Into My Eyes
38. 1-38 04-Jun-1988 The Commercial
39. 1-39 11-Jun-1988 Hold the Anchovies
40. 1-40 18-Jun-1988 From Rad to Worse
41. 1-41 25-Jun-1988 Scene Stealer
42. 1-42 02-Jul-1988 A Splitting Image
43. 1-43 09-Jul-1988 Diet, Please
44. 1-44 16-Jul-1988 Jillian's Lesson
45. 1-45 23-Jul-1988 What the Hex Happening?
46. 1-46 30-Jul-1988 Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover-Girl
47. 1-47 06-Aug-1988 Private Club - Ghosts Only
48. 1-48 13-Aug-1988 Poll Climbers
49. 1-49 20-Aug-1988 Rampage
50. 1-50 27-Aug-1988 That Winning Smile
51. 1-51 03-Sep-1988 Eye of the Tigress
52. 1-52 10-Sep-1988 Take Me Out to the Ball Game
53. 1-53 17-Sep-1988 The Slumber Party
54. 1-54 24-Sep-1988 Roughing It
55. 1-55 01-Oct-1988 The Buck Stops Here
56. 1-56 08-Oct-1988 The Kindest Cut of All
57. 1-57 15-Oct-1988 Bianca's Diary
58. 1-58 22-Oct-1988 Go With the Flu
59. 1-59 29-Oct-1988 Nikki's Big Break
60. 1-60 05-Nov-1988 McTech, P.I.
61. 1-61 12-Nov-1988 The Tortoise and the Dare
62. 1-62 19-Nov-1988 Greens With Envy
63. 1-63 26-Nov-1988 Troy Triathalon
64. 1-64 03-Dec-1988 Miracle at the Teen Club (Part One)
65. 1-65 10-Dec-1988 Miracle at the Teen Club (Part Two)
Here is the cast for Beverly Hills:
Michelle St. John
DO NOT EXPECT HI FI STEREO RECORDINGS from anyone dealing in unofficial releases. If you are able to locate an unofficial release in stereo, consider yourself lucky. However, my prints are processed through an enhancer which DOES simulate stereo (meaning both channels will be playing)
ALL TAPES ARE OFFERED ON A COLLECTOR-TO-COLLECTOR BASIS. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A TITLE BEING OFFERED PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN REMOVE IT.
PRICES: All DVDs are $24 each or $25 if you use paypal.
All tapes are $18 each, $19 if you use paypal. See ordering info page for details. THIS INCLUDES POSTAGE AND HANDLING.
Canada orders please include additional $3.25 per tape.....so the total for normal delivery to Canada would be $21.25 per tape.
Foreign Orders:Please add $8.95 per tape for global priority mail (3-4 days) or add $8.15 for 1 tape or $14.65 for 2 tapes for AIR mail (8-10 days). All tapes are NTSC. (NTSC is the North American standard-if you are ordering from overseas be sure you have NTSC video tape recorders OR inquire about PAL transfers. If PAL transfer is needed please add an additional $10.
All tapes are Maxell, Fuji, or TDK. Tapes are recorded on 4-head HI-FI decks at SP for best quality. Due to customer confusion and my lack of explaining properly-we can no longer combine different items on one tape...sorry
I am also VERY open to trading. If you have anything you think I might be interested in trading feel free to offer. I am currently looking for the following: Silverhawks with original commercials, The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show 70s fillers-ex. when Bugs is singing "Gee golly whiz and golly gee oh I love a girl and she loves me" and Yosemite Sam is awoke by the singing....also looking for just about any cartoons from the 80's WITH original commercials....if you taped something yourself and still have it in a box somewhere-dig it out-I may need it! I am also interested in TOYS! From GI Joe to Star Wars-old or new. I am also way into old (pre-1965) comic books and old movie posters
Send Check or Money Order to:
John Wells PO Box 1733 Bettendorf, IA 52722
I am NOT an expert on television history. If names, dates, etc. are wrong let me know so I can change it.
If you are looking for detailed info on TV shows - check www.tvtome.com or www.bcdb.com or www.pazsaz.com - We are not affiliated in any way with these sites - but we do find them useful for the expert information they provide.
Please allow 2 weeks for checks to clear. This is due to bad checks I have received in the past. Money order payments sent within 4-8 BUSINESS days from the time I receive payment via 2 day priority mail.
I had a $170 bad check and I never received the merchandise or the $$$ so now we always wait....even if your check clears the day I deposit it....we still wait....cause most of the time we only go to the PO box 2 times a week...and sometimes there will be 2 or 3 checks in there... so even if I call the bank and ask if a deposit was good....there is no way to distinguish if your check is good or not.... so just assume you will have to wait 10 BUSINESS days from the time I deposit your check....not from the time you send your order out, and not from the time I recieve it....but when I deposit it.... I hope this is clear and not too insulting, but too many people lately have been expecting their orders way too fast....if you want the order fast....pay with a credit card-see the link on the order form icon or pay with money order.....Remember it was one JERK that caused all this grief.....this waiting time is a relatively new thing for us...and just the other day I am glad we waited because I had another bad check! It was not for a huge amount like the other one....but if I had sent it within 5 days I would have been out of luck. SO! I hope my customers (and future customers) are not too upset with this turn of events, but it has to be done..... Remember....delays can be avoided by paying with credit card or with money order
Grading System: EXC=Excellent print;Laser disc quality;cable TV quality; NO FLAWS VG=Very Good;Minor problems;look like 1st or 2nd generation copies of EXC prints GD=Good; Noticeable flaws here & there; still very watchable; typical boot quality; most foreign import prints look like this due to PAL transfer; skin starts to bleach out; reds bleed; sound begins to deteriorate FR=Fair; looks like you made a copy of your favorite boot for a friend w/out an enhancer; color prints start to lose color sound may be muffled or garbled PR=Poor; Stay away from this UNLESS you are a completist; barely watchable If there is a + or - after the grading-it means the quality is a little better or a little worse than the grade listed....
If you are interested in any of these titles and want more information, email me at email@example.com