Pictures, Episodes, and Cast Information
All ordering information is at the bottom of each page of my site.
Be sure to check out my main page for other details. Here is a sample of what I have:
First Aired September 1982
Last Aired August 1984
This episode list is for reference only
1. 1-1 25-Sep-1982 Presidential Pac-Nappers
2. 1-2 25-Sep-1982 Hocus-Pocus Pac-Man
3. 1-3 02-Oct-1982 Southpaw Packy
4. 1-4 02-Oct-1982 The Great Pac-Quake
5. 1-5 09-Oct-1982 Pac-Baby Panic
6. 1-6 09-Oct-1982 Picnic in Pacland
7. 1-7 16-Oct-1982 Neander-Pac-Man
8. 1-8 16-Oct-1982 Pac-Man in the Moon
9. 1-9 23-Oct-1982 Super Ghosts
10. 1-10 23-Oct-1982 Invasion of The Pac-Pups
11. 1-11 30-Oct-1982 Pacula
12. 1-12 30-Oct-1982 Trick-or-Chomp
13. 1-13 06-Nov-1982 The Bionic Pac-Woman
14. 1-14 06-Nov-1982 Once Upon A Chomp
15. 1-15 13-Nov-1982 Journey To The Center of Pacland
16. 1-16 13-Nov-1982 Chomp-Out At The O.K. Corral
17. 1-17 20-Nov-1982 The Great Power-Pellet Robbery
18. 1-18 20-Nov-1982 Backpackin' Packy
19. 1-19 27-Nov-1982 The Abominable Pac-Man
20. 1-20 27-Nov-1982 The Pac-Boat
21. 1-21 04-Dec-1982 Sir Chomp-A-Lot
22. 1-22 04-Dec-1982 Goo-Goo At The Zoo
23. 1-23 11-Dec-1982 The Pac-Mummy
24. 1-24 11-Dec-1982 A Bad Case of The Chomps
25. 1-25 18-Dec-1982 The Day The Forest Disappeared
26. 1-26 18-Dec-1982 Nighty Nightmares
S-1 Christmas Comes To Pacland
28. 2-1 17-Sep-1983 Here's Super-Pac!
29. 2-2 24-Sep-1983 Hey, Hey, Hey...It's P.J.
30. 2-3 01-Oct-1983 Pac-A-Lympics
31. 2-4 08-Oct-1983 Pac-Van-Winkle
32. 2-5 15-Oct-1983 Super-Pac vs. Pac-Ape
33. 2-6 22-Oct-1983 The Old Pac-Man And The Sea
34. 2-7 29-Oct-1983 Journey Into The Pac-Past
35. 2-8 05-Nov-1983 The Greatest Show In Pacland
36. 2-9 12-Nov-1983 The Genii of Pacland
37. 2-10 19-Nov-1983 Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Pac-Man
38. 2-11 26-Nov-1983 Computer Packy
39. 2-12 03-Dec-1983 Happy Pacs-Giving
40. 2-13 10-Dec-1983 Around the World in 80 Chomps
41. 2-14 17-Dec-1983 The Super-Pac Bowl
42. 2-15 24-Dec-1983 Public Pac-Enemy Number One
43. 2-16 31-Dec-1983 P.J. Goes Pac-Hollywood
Here is the cast for Pac-Man:
DO NOT EXPECT HI FI STEREO RECORDINGS from anyone dealing in unofficial releases. If you are able to locate an unofficial release in stereo, consider yourself lucky. However, my prints are processed through an enhancer which DOES simulate stereo (meaning both channels will be playing)
ALL TAPES ARE OFFERED ON A COLLECTOR-TO-COLLECTOR BASIS. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A TITLE BEING OFFERED PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN REMOVE IT.
PRICES: All DVDs are $24 each or $25 if you use paypal.
All tapes are $18 each, $19 if you use paypal. See ordering info page for details. THIS INCLUDES POSTAGE AND HANDLING.
Canada orders please include additional $3.25 per tape.....so the total for normal delivery to Canada would be $21.25 per tape.
Foreign Orders:Please add $8.95 per tape for global priority mail (3-4 days) or add $8.15 for 1 tape or $14.65 for 2 tapes for AIR mail (8-10 days). All tapes are NTSC. (NTSC is the North American standard-if you are ordering from overseas be sure you have NTSC video tape recorders OR inquire about PAL transfers. If PAL transfer is needed please add an additional $10.
All tapes are Maxell, Fuji, or TDK. Tapes are recorded on 4-head HI-FI decks at SP for best quality. Due to customer confusion and my lack of explaining properly-we can no longer combine different items on one tape...sorry
I am also VERY open to trading. If you have anything you think I might be interested in trading feel free to offer. I am currently looking for the following: Silverhawks with original commercials, The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show 70s fillers-ex. when Bugs is singing "Gee golly whiz and golly gee oh I love a girl and she loves me" and Yosemite Sam is awoke by the singing....also looking for just about any cartoons from the 80's WITH original commercials....if you taped something yourself and still have it in a box somewhere-dig it out-I may need it! I am also interested in TOYS! From GI Joe to Star Wars-old or new. I am also way into old (pre-1965) comic books and old movie posters
Send Check or Money Order to:
John Wells PO Box 1733 Bettendorf, IA 52722
I am NOT an expert on television history. If names, dates, etc. are wrong let me know so I can change it.
If you are looking for detailed info on TV shows - check www.tvtome.com or www.bcdb.com or www.pazsaz.com - We are not affiliated in any way with these sites - but we do find them useful for the expert information they provide.
Please allow 2 weeks for checks to clear. This is due to bad checks I have received in the past. Money order payments sent within 4-8 BUSINESS days from the time I receive payment via 2 day priority mail.
I had a $170 bad check and I never received the merchandise or the $$$ so now we always wait....even if your check clears the day I deposit it....we still wait....cause most of the time we only go to the PO box 2 times a week...and sometimes there will be 2 or 3 checks in there... so even if I call the bank and ask if a deposit was good....there is no way to distinguish if your check is good or not.... so just assume you will have to wait 10 BUSINESS days from the time I deposit your check....not from the time you send your order out, and not from the time I recieve it....but when I deposit it.... I hope this is clear and not too insulting, but too many people lately have been expecting their orders way too fast....if you want the order fast....pay with a credit card-see the link on the order form icon or pay with money order.....Remember it was one JERK that caused all this grief.....this waiting time is a relatively new thing for us...and just the other day I am glad we waited because I had another bad check! It was not for a huge amount like the other one....but if I had sent it within 5 days I would have been out of luck. SO! I hope my customers (and future customers) are not too upset with this turn of events, but it has to be done..... Remember....delays can be avoided by paying with credit card or with money order
Grading System: EXC=Excellent print;Laser disc quality;cable TV quality; NO FLAWS VG=Very Good;Minor problems;look like 1st or 2nd generation copies of EXC prints GD=Good; Noticeable flaws here & there; still very watchable; typical boot quality; most foreign import prints look like this due to PAL transfer; skin starts to bleach out; reds bleed; sound begins to deteriorate FR=Fair; looks like you made a copy of your favorite boot for a friend w/out an enhancer; color prints start to lose color sound may be muffled or garbled PR=Poor; Stay away from this UNLESS you are a completist; barely watchable If there is a + or - after the grading-it means the quality is a little better or a little worse than the grade listed....
If you are interested in any of these titles and want more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org